Yoga has a wealth of benefits for the mind as well as the body. Whether you want to help find some calm and improve your wellbeing, to challenge yourself physically or help prevent and heal injuries you will feel noticeably better in body and mind post practice.
You can find a summary of some of the benefits below but if you would like further information on any of the factors outlined or to discuss something specific that you would like yoga to help target then don't hesitate to get in touch - the list goes on!
- Improved flexibility
- Improved muscle strength and tone
- Improved posture
- Increased strength and support around the joints - healthy and injured
- Increased bone strength
- Improved blood flow
- Increased lymphatic drainage & immunity
- Increased heart rate & decreased blood pressure
- Improved balance
- Positive maintainenance of the nervous system
- Released tension which we carry around on a daily basis
- Prevention and/or healing of sports injuries
- Aids weightloss
- It makes you happier!
- It helps to relieve stress and allows you to relax
- It helps you to sleep
- It encourages self love
- It improves self esteem and confidence
- It boosts concentration and focus